Recipe - Lifestyling granola bar
250g mixed seeds - a mixture of pumpkin, sunflower, linseed, chia, sesame, poppy, hemp
100g mixed nuts - a mixture of walnuts, pecans, brazil, cashew, hazelnut
75g flaked almonds
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp unrefined salt
1. If you have a food processor blitz up the nuts, or roughly chop them with a knife and put into a mixing bowl.
2. Add all the other dry ingredients and the salt.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan, add to the honey and mix together.
4. Add to the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is evenly coated.
5. Place into a lined 20cm baking tray and cook at 180 degrees, gas mark 5 for approximately 15 minutes, until it starts to colour (It will start to smell really good at this point, the honey and nuts melting together and filling the kitchen with an enticing aroma to get the taste-buds going!).
6. Allow to cool and cut into squares.