Recipe - Dark chocolate berry bar
100g of 80% dark chocolate
50g organic cacao butter
75-100g A combination of dried blueberries, goji berries, dried sour cherries, coconut flakes (You can add orange zest and/or a little of the juice as this works great too!)
75ml double cream
3. Reduce heat to a simmer as the chocolate starts to melt.
4. Once the chocolate has completely melted add in the cream and mix well until combined.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients; dried goji berries, dried blueberries, dried sour cherries, coconut flakes and mix together.
6. Line a baking tray or plate with baking paper. Remove the mixture from the heat and pour the contents onto the baking paper. Use a spatula or knife to spread evenly and place in the fridge to cool.
7. Allow to cool for at least an hour or until hard to touch then remove and cut up into bite-size pieces.