Recipe - Chicken, bacon and avocado egg wrap with a harissa mayonnaise
1 egg wrap
45g chicken, thinly sliced
2 rashers smoked streaky bacon
1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
For the Harissa mayonnaise
1 tbsp mayonnaise
½ tsp Harissa paste
Salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, gas mark 6.
2. Heat a frying pan with some extra virgin olive oil. Season the chicken breast on both sides and place into the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes on both sides until well-sealed. Place into the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Cook the bacon under a heated grill and cook until crispy, 4-5 minutes per side.
4. Place the chilled egg wrap chopping board.
5. Make the Harissa mayonnaise by mixing together the mayonnaise, Harissa paste, salt and pepper. Once combined spread evenly over the egg wrap base.
6. Add the sliced chicken to the centre of the wrap followed by the bacon and the avocado.
7. Fold over the top of the wrap then the sides and finally roll the wrap so everything is securely tucked in.